Sunday, March 25, 2007

Brownie Points and More

I just wanted to take an opportunity to thank Ryan, Kyle, and Kevin for leading some of us in a time of biblical fellowship at John's house on Sunday during the Florida game. Out of concern and care for us (girls) thank you for allowing us to be honest with you about the topics at hand.

Again, thank you to Jonathon, Ryan, Jason and Adam for leading an excellent discussion at Home Group this past week. For some of you who don't know, I have a Wend night class this semester and having been able to go this past week because I was on spring break was very refreshing for me. Refreshing in the sense that God was gracefully pointing out specific area's of sin and I was once again aware of His continued grace in my life. Just coming back this week has defidently made me aware of my need for Home Group in my life and I am grateful that God has used this season to make me more aware of how much I need you all in my life.

I am continually grateful to God for all of you in my life.

Sarah

No comments: