1. Jonathan trying to serve by clearing the table but unintentionally throwing my debit card away and, consequently, having to dig through the food court trash can to retrieve it. (Don't worry. I smothered it with plenty of hand sanitizer. :)
2. Seeing childhood best friends from Virginia, Georgia, and North Carolina and seeing and meeting more El Paso people.
3. The Great Guys vs. Girls Sweat-Out (In sum: Girls were siss-iss-ing; Kyle couldn't stand it and threatened with the heat; the girls claimed we could handle it better than the guys, and, bam, there you have a stubbornness-generated sweat-out.)
1. to whisper
2. to talk privately while giggling, especially when done by females
4. Memories from staying in a hotel room with five of my favorite girls ever: Jenn reading to all of us out loud, taking two hours to pack our bags the last night, sharing hairdryers and clothes, and late night talks. Good times.
5. Being reminded by John Piper in two stellar messages that (1) God's chief end is to bring glory to himself and that, (2) by the gift of faith, I am credited with Christ's perfect obedience.
6. Nate's tie-dye play dough hand and resultant Fudgecicle at TGI Friday's.
7. God providentially allowing our group to have enough room in our vehicles to give Orlando guys a lift. Ryan and Kaleb sacrificially serving by picking them up from and taking them back to their hotel.
8. Human alphabet in front of the big Na sign.
9. An average of five hours of sleep for five nights in a row = severe sleep deprivation. (Thank you, Lord, for the gift of caffienated beverages.)
10. Late night adventure with Jenn and Lana at the Travelodge. Exhilarating AND very necessary. (Though I think I may have ruined the secrecy of the outing. Didn't I, girls?)
11. Watching some hunters run into the woods wearing neon vests and prematurely scaring off a few does.
12. Eric Simmons and Josh Harris breaking out the dance moves.
13. Me being so dependant on the rest of the group for remembering where places were that I'd have been lost if I had to walk to community groups alone.
14. Eleven times of worship crammed into four days.
15. I share this one at my own expense: Me being so sleep-deprived that I unconsciously ripped my Cracker Barrel check to shreds before I went to pay. Having a good laugh as a result.
16. Lana to guys: "Oh, look! There's an extra seatbelt!" (Way to put it graciously, Lana. And with a sense of humor.)
17. Hanging with Cherish.
18. Ditto Lana's #21 and Kyle's #5.
19. Candace and me getting our ice cream paid for by a Ninja and getting matching t-shirts.
20. Being with good friends for six days in a row and experiencing biblical fellowship, fun memories, and God together.
Isn't He GOOD?