Tuesday, January 22, 2008

For Jenn

Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

Jeremiah 29:11 "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

Phillipians 4:6 "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Joshua 1:5 "I will not leave you or forsake you."

-Amber-

2 comments:

Jenn Romanski said...

thank you amber! the Lord used you in such a powerful and comforting way today.

however, it also makes me realize how much I love you Jacksonville girls! I'm meeting with Phil tomorrow to chat through everything. Pray for me :)

Jen said...

I know I'm not the Jenn this post was written for. But I wanted to thank you for inadvertently speaking to another Jen. I've been praying and searching and crying for guidance. This post (an archive no less) that I happened to pull up tonight leapt out at me.

Thank you.