Thursday, October 25, 2007

Celebration Conclusion

Coming home from another conference after putting life aside for three days I am once again refreshed with the Lord’s steadfast love and mercy in my life. Reflecting back on all the worship, preaching, times of prayer, and group conversations, it makes me so grateful for such a great group of churches and awesome friends that Lord has given to me. Here are some of the things that highlighted my weekend…..

1. Stopping for directions three times on the way driving down just to make sure we were going the “right way.” Oops! Did I just say that out loud? Sorry Jonathan!

2. Meeting new people

3. Seeing old friends

4. Once again hearing excellent preaching

5. Being convicted during and after the preaching

6. Going to meetings before each session with Todd Twining’s excellent wisdom and encouragement.

7. Biblical fellowship after the singles gathering

8. The house of prayer

9. Watching people get blobbed

10. Spending time and joking with my parents back at our chalet

11. Shopping in the resource center while I was supposed to be working the resource center

12. Getting a good laugh while watching all the various acts of talent on Saturday night

13. Being once again refreshed with Gods abundant grace.

-Candace-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing what God did for you at Celebration

"13. Being once again refreshed with Gods abundant grace."

that only makes it worth it