Monday, November 5, 2007

Haven’t You Been Good

The Lord has recently answered many prayers that I’ve needed answered for quite some time now and all I can think of is, LORD YOU HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO ME!!! The song below has been on my mind a lot…..

Thank You for the Cross
Thank You Lord for drawing me
Out of millions lost
Thank You Lord for saving me
Haven't You been good
Haven't You been so good

Glory to Your name, glory to
Your holy name
Thankfulness and praise
For grace and mercy never changing
Haven't You been good
Haven't You been so good to me

Favor on my life
Always watching over me
My darkness turned to light
And heaven's arms enfolding me
Haven't You been good
Haven't You been so good

Out of millions lost
Thank You Lord for saving me!

I can’t imagine where I would be today without a savior. He has once again been SO faithful to me!

Exodus 34:6-7 “The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, ‘The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love for thousands.’”

-Candace-

2 comments:

Jenn Romanski said...

Such a good reminder Candace. And if all God had done was to save us, he would still be worthy of our praise and thankfulness....And yet he pours out mercy and kindness and goodness evermore. How great is our God!

Lana said...

Thanks for sharing about and proclaiming God's faithfulness, Candace! Isn't He Good?!