Monday, November 12, 2007

"New Look, Same Great Taste"

Ok, the reason that I have not voiced my opinion on the new template is because I wanted to have substantial time to pray and seek God about this new look. Just Kidding. It is because I have been too lazy. But, with that said I would like to give my opinion on the new look. I think that a change in the blog could not have come at a better time. I believe God controls all things, even blog templates. In light of the recent changes to the Singles Homegroup I could not think of a more appropriate time for a fresh start to the blog also. Although the change to the template probably won't have quite as big of an effect as changing homegroups will, you never know what might happen. I am sure that although there is a new look to the blog, the same great content will stay the same. And also, although the homegroup has changed we all will give ourselves as fully to our new homes as we did to the old one. Here's to change in look and location but not to beliefs or passion.

Kevin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hear hear. Well said good man

Lana said...

Thank you for the example of pointing to God's perfect timing and sovereignty in all things. He truly is faithful and trustworthy! Also, thank you for drawing us out about the upcoming change in our group that "Wed". I think the Lord used you as a means of grace in preparing our hearts for what He had instore.

Jenn Romanski said...

ha. that was outstanding.

Anonymous said...

I like it, Kevin. I like it.

Candace said...

Very nicely stated!

Nathan Edwards said...

Can I get something to drink please Kevin is making me thirsty...but seriously nice outlook on this life that God is in complete control of.